Security Deposit: for Weddings and Parties £150.00. Refundable within 7 days of hire date provided no loss or damage has occurred.
Responsibilities of Hirer
- The hirer must be over 21 years of age.
- Must be present & in charge during whole period of hire.
- Responsible for all members of public at the event, their behaviour at event & while leaving the area, particularly after 11pm.
- Responsible for ensuring building is clean and tidy at event end.
- Responsible for removal rubbish and waste from site.
Health & Safety
- The Millpool Centre is fully compliant with health and safety legislation.
- Food safety guidelines are displayed in the kitchen for the benefit of users.
- The Millpool Centre accepts no responsibility for foods made and served/ brought to and consumed at the Centre.
- The hirer is responsible for familiarising themselves and persons attending their event with fire exits and safety procedures.
- In the event of fire the hirer is responsible for checking the building and evacuating the persons attending their event.
Sale & Consumption of Alcohol
- Millpool Centre is licensed for the sale and consumption of alcohol on the premises.
- The Management reserves the right to refuse alcohol sales in the case of unruly behaviour or without the proper proof of age on request.
- The hirer must ensure persons attending events do not disturb Millpool Centre neighbours on arriving at, and leaving events.
Deposit & payments
- A deposit equivalent to 20% of total hire charge should be made at the time of booking (Plus the security deposit if required).
- The full amount of hire cost must be paid 4 weeks prior to the booking date.
- Please read and retain these term and conditions of hire.
- Please make cheques payable to: Millpool Centre (payments can be made by bank transfer on request).
- Cancellations must be made 28 days prior to booking date for a full refund.
I am over 21 and have read, understood and agree to the conditions of hire. I agree to be present throughout the period of hiring the Millpool Centre.